Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Mount Snow 2013:
This is where it will start, and where I will need to be ready for Tough Mudder 2014, but before we get to that. Let's talk about me, who am I exactly and what this is all about. My name is Derek Bell, I'm 36, from wonderful Cape Cod Mass.  I have not been an avid fan of the outdoors, I was never a get up and go type. One day in 2012, dear friends of mine took me out sking for the first time. Needless to say it was the start. Then a trail called Bear in CT, just a taste, now I can't stop. If it's sunny out, and I have the day off, I'm trying to find where to go. Not just for the love of the hike, for the peace, the nature that I missed. There are places I have walked, that you won't ever see behind a desk. There are views from the top, I wouldn't trade the world for. And this is my journey, I know with good friends at my side, and the world under my feet, I hope to share my stories with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment